Happy Friday guys! Is it just me or did it feel like this was one of the longest weeks ever?! I will say we’ve been getting some really beautiful weather this week. It’s been a little cooler in the morning and the afternoons are warm. You can definitely tell the air is changing and soon it will be Fall! I think the thing I am looking forward to the most is obviously everything pumpkin that is available literally EVERYWHERE, but all of our favorite shows are back on including Narcos, American Horror Story, and Stranger Things! We don’t really watch the happiest kinds of shows I guess? haha!
Some updates for you guys including the winner of the giveaway with Shay Collection!
5 Things Lately
1. Because I am a serious overpacker and tend to overthink my outfits, I have already begun the planning and packing process for our trip to D.C. next week. I’m planning on doing a blog post of what I’m packing. I actually looked up what the style tends to be like in D.C. I read a lot of business casual and “put together.” Does anyone else ever read ahead about the style of a specific place they’ve never been to before?
2. I have been trying to get back on track with my steps, food choices, and workouts so I recently purchased a Fitbit Charge 2 and it has been awesome! It’s been a great way to hold myself accountable and move all day. I definitely recommend it.
3. On Tuesday night, we went to see one of our favorite singers Natalia Lafourcade. Going to a concert was on our summer bucket list this year so we can cross that one off! She’s a Grammy award winning Mexican folk singer. I don’t think I can ever fully describe just how beautiful she was and how amazing she sounded. Definitely one of the best concerts I’ve ever been to because of how simple and intimate it was. No crazy effects. Just great music. Our wedding song is one of her songs from her latest album, Musas.
4. I have some really great blog posts coming up on the blog soon AND have an awesome announcement to make next week and so excited to share with everyone! Stay tuned!
5. And last but not least, the winner for the double cross necklace from Shay Collection is: Katherine Swain! It was completely chosen at random so congratulations!!! Thank you to everyone for participating in my first giveaway and to Shay Collection for the beautiful necklace.
If you haven’t yet, don’t forget to enter my other giveaway with Jord watches! It’s $100 towards any watch and if you don’t win you still get $25! You have until August 20 and it’s super easy! Just have to fill out this form here.
Have a great weekend guys! See you here next week. As always, thank you for reading!