I thought I would start a little series called “5 Things Lately.” Typically it will be about things I’ve been loving, craving, or simply things that are going on in my life!
5 Things Lately
1. Hector and I are getting ready to take our official engagement photos at the end of this month with our wedding photographer! We are so excited! We have a couple of locations picked out but I’m still trying to figure out what I’m going to wear! I’m definitely thinking dresses since it’ll be warm similar to these ones below!
2. Loving exploring our new neighborhood lately by going for long walks. I feel like there’s always been something new to discover!
3. I’ve been growing my collection of shoes! I’m running out of room! Anyone have any good shoe organizing ideas? I feel like you can never have too many, right? I’ve been eyeing these below!
4. Homemade acai bowls! They’re so delicious and so healthy! Not too mention, they’re so easy to make! I’ll use Sambazon Acai as my base with almond milk and frozen banana. Then, I’ll usually just add some fresh fruit, muesli, chia seeds, and drizzle some honey on top.
5. We’re supposed to be getting some great weather this weekend but it’s supposed to be HOT! I cannot wait to finally use our pool and get some sun this weekend. It’s starting to finally feel like summer!
Speaking of weekend, do you have any fun plans in store? What are a few things you’re loving lately?